A natural source of vital vitamins & minerals which contains beneficial sugars to support the healthy growth and development of animals.
Seaweed-Meal is a natural source of vital vitamins & minerals which contains beneficial sugars to support the healthy growth and development of animals.
- Contains a wide range of vitamins, including vitamins B (B1, B2, B5, B9, B12) and E (Tocopherol).
- High in minerals essential for healthy growth and development. Micro and Macro minerals including: Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iodine, Iron, Zinc, Maganese, Selenium, Cobalt, Boron and Copper.
- High in Dietary Fibres promoting healthy gut flora and digestion with Alginic Acids, Laminarins and Fucoidans.
- High in natural antioxidants from vitamins and Phenolic compounds.
- From Ascphyllum nodosum produced from fresh, clean and hand-harvested Irish seaweed.
PhylFeed is made from freshly cut Ascophyllum nodosum.
Our unique seaweed processing technique had been designed to ensure PhylFeed retains all the valuable nutrients found naturally within seaweed.
The seaweed is hand-harvested in accordance with a traditional and sustainable method that has been used for centuries along the Atlantic coastline of Ireland.
Shipping & Returns
Order by 9pm Monday-Thursday to guarantee 2 day delivery, but please allow 5 days for remote areas.
Delivery prices are based on location and order weight. The weight limit for orders is 100kg, if you order reaches or exceeds this limit please contact us for delivery options.