[ £25.00 EX VAT ]
Oral powder electrolyte plus beneficial bacteria to rehydrate calves and re-establish beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Provita Prolyte-Extra is an oral powder electrolyte plus beneficial bacteria to rehydrate calves and re-establish beneficial bacteria in the gut.
When to use:
At the first sign of digestive upset in calves, lambs and piglets.
Prolyte-Extra Main Features:
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Monopotassium phosphate and sodium phosphate
- Potassium citrate
- Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B group)
- Calcium gluconate
- Magnesium sulphate
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Xanthan gum
- Beneficial bacteria
- Readily absorbed form of carbohydrate energy, assists the metabolism of fats.
- Restores electrolyte balance and maintains the osmotic tension of blood and tissues.
- Restores electrolyte balance and replaces potassium and chloride ions lost through diarrhoea.
- Buffering action against acidosis.
- Counteract acidosis and enhances the absorption of water in the small intestine.
- Coats the gut lining and facilitates sodium and water absorption.
- Has a soothing effect on the lining of the gut. Calcium is also an essential component of body tissues and blood.
- Reduces the effect of potassium deficiency on the muscle tissues.
- Used for upsets.
- Relieves the physical effects of stress.
- Produces a gelling effect to bind gut contents.
- The same beneficial bacteria that is in Protect. It re-establishes the beneficial bacteria in the gut which have been depleted by scour or antibiotic therapy leading to a better recovery.
Applications per pack:
12 per box, 50 per bucket or 40 per tub, full course for a calf is up to 4 applications.
Shipping & Returns
Order by 9pm Monday-Thursday to guarantee 2 day delivery, but please allow 5 days for remote areas.
Delivery prices are based on location and order weight. The weight limit for orders is 100kg, if you order reaches or exceeds this limit please contact us for delivery options.