[ £17.00 EX VAT ]
Organic acid and tea tree footspray that forms a long lasting antibacterial flexible breathable film to combat lameness.
Hoofsure-Combat Organic acid and tea tree footspray that forms a long lasting antibacterial flexible breathable film to combat lameness.
When to use:
Dairy Cows – use at the first sign of lameness, re-apply every milking for 3 to 7 days. Can be used after hoof trimming.
Sheep – use at first sign of lameness, re-apply as needed, can be used after hoof paring.
- Organic acids
- Tea tree oil
- Forms a long lasting film
- Film is flexible
- Film is breathable
- Film excludes external substances
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and non-antibiotic
- 100% ingredients in trigger-spray jar
- Optimises hoof health.
- Helps condition and strengthens hooves leaving them less prone to infection.
- Film can last up to 24 hours providing sustained cover.
- The film can flex on the skin around hooves therefore does not crack, flake or rub off.
- The scientifically formulated film has small holes that allows air in to promote natural healing.
- The film provides a barrier to manure and urine therefore allowing faster healing.
- Natural ingredients means that Combat is safe to use.
- Aerosol sprays contain propellants and can stick, Combat will not stick and will give up to 6 times more applications than an aerosol.
Applications per bottle:
Hoofsure-Combat has approximately 50 applications for 500ml and 25 applications for 250ml.
Shipping & Returns
Order by 9pm Monday-Thursday to guarantee 2 day delivery, but please allow 5 days for remote areas.
Delivery prices are based on location and order weight. The weight limit for orders is 100kg, if you order reaches or exceeds this limit please contact us for delivery options.